When the days grow shorter and the air grows crisp and colder, how do you lift your spirits? Bolster yourself with Young Living’s new Winter Nights Hand Lotion. The crisp, sweet, evergreen scents of Northern Lights Black Spruce, Peppermint, Cedarwood, and Orange come together in a delightful holiday combination, bringing to mind the magic of softly falling snow, the peace of crisp midnight air in winter, and the warmth of cozy spaces. Made with naturally derived ingredients, this lotion lifts spirits and hydrates hands, helping you focus on all the best winter has to offer.
Get to Know
†100% pure essential oil
- An exclusive Young Living signature scent
- Combines Northern Lights Black Spruce, Peppermint, Cedarwood, and Orange essential oils with other naturally derived ingredients to hydrate hands
- Leaves no greasy residue
- Specifically designed to pamper dry skin, including problem areas like elbows, hands, and heels
- Protects the skin’s natural moisture barrier and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Contains naturally derived ingredients
- Pairs nicely with Winter Nights Foaming Hand Soap
- Mango butter: Obtained from the deshelled fruit kernels of mango trees from India, this mango butter prevents skin from drying and helps it look youthful.
- Watermelon seed oil: This oil absorbs quickly and is a good skin moisturizer. It penetrates the skin to protect against the appearance of premature aging.
- Apple extract: A moisturizing saccharide complex extracted from dried apples, apple extract can immediately improve the feel and appearance of skin by reducing dryness and increasing skin hydration up to 88 percent.
- Exclusive Young Living Winter Nights essential oil blend: Pure essential oils Northern Lights Black Spruce, Peppermint, Cedarwood, and Orange infuse Winter Nights Hand Lotion with wintery scents that delight the senses any time of year.