Frankincense Essential Oil
You can treat your body and skin like royalty with the Frankincense Essential Oil that comes in the Premium Starter Kit! With an oil that was good enough for Baby Jesus, you know you are getting a golden product! Once you have given this oily gem a try, you will be hooked!
The name Frankincense is derived from the Medieval French word for “real incense.” Frankincense was valued more than gold during ancient times, and only those with great wealth and abundance possessed it. Frankincense may be used to lift moods and promote grounding. Frankincense contains sesquiterpenes, which stimulate the limbic system of the brain (the center of memory and emotions) as well as the hypothalamus, pineal, and pituitary glands.
Frankincense essential oil boasts a sweet, woodsy, fresh aroma. Young Living’s Boswellia Carterii Frankincense is carefully harvested from the resin of Frankincense trees and distilled at Young Living’s farm in Dubai. Frankincense has been traded and a valuable commodity around the Middle East and Africa for more than 5000 years.
Frankincense Essential Oil Uses:
- Add a few drops to the diffuser to elevate your mood and enhance spiritual experiences.
- Apply topically or diffuse during yoga or meditation.
- Add to your facial serums or lotions to moisturize, smooth skin appearance, and maintain youthful radiance.
- Add to a vegetable capsule to support normal cell health.
- Add a drop under your tongue or add to juice or your daily shot of Ningxia Red.
Frankincense Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
You will find Frankincense vitality in popular supplements like Longevity
Interested? Give me a shout for even more ways to use these great oils!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.